And think about it. If you have a history of being unreliable, you may find it hard to get hired for jobs. Your PopBookings account could also be suspended which means you can not apply for future events with that agency. Here at CEA Staffing, we have zero tolerance for no-shows. If you don’t show up and don’t give us any notice or explanation, you’re out. This may sound harsh on you but the consequences for the agency are much more harsh. We’ve got mouths to feed over here too, people. Let’s respect each other’s livelihood.
We would like to mention that another brand ambassador could have and would have loved to work the event you were hired for. Not showing up for events takes away the ability for someone else to have made money as well. So please, take the events you work for seriously.
Basically, BE RELIABLE. Show up and show up on time! When you do this, everyone wins. And you get re-hires! No brainer!
- set a reminder on your phone for the day and time of the event
- set another reminder that will notify you when to LEAVE for the event
- if you need to commute by train make sure you review the schedule in advance and take the train that will ensure you arrive at the event on time
- if you are driving, check the traffic times and make sure that gas tank is full!
- if you are using a ride share service, schedule a pick up time or make sure you order it with plenty of time to get to the event
- have your required attire cleaned, ironed, and ready to go the day before the event!
If you have a history of being late or forgetting to show up, use these tips to ensure you show up to your next event!! Remember, it is better to be early than late!
We are looking forward to working with you soon!