Happy New Year!
CEA Staffing wishes everyone a safe, happy, and healthy year. Although 2020 went in a different direction than most were expecting, it definitely helped put into perspective what matters most in life.
We are beyond excited to see what 2021 will bring and encourage you all to make a list of goals that you want to accomplish.
Here are some tips on how to set and reach your goals during this new year:
- Take 5-10 minutes to reflect on the previous year to determine what areas you exceeded in and those that still need improvement.
- Write down your goals and objectives. Create a list or a vision board and put it somewhere you know you will look at everyday.
- Find someone with a similar mindset that can help keep you motivated and accountable.
- Make sure your goals are SMART.
- Specific- What is your particular goal?
- Measurable- How can you track your progress?
- Attainable- Can your goal actually be achieved?
- Realistic/relevant- Is the goal reasonable and worth it?
- Time- How long until you want to achieve it?
Remember, everyone falls off track at times. Do not get discouraged if your goals are not going according to plan at first.
The most important thing is that you keep on pushing, stay safe, and try to make 2021 your best year yet!